IRS [electronic resource] : Status of Restructuring and Reform at the Opening of the 107th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews status of IRS reform efforts under P.L. 105-206, the Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Act (RRA) of 1998, as of 2001. Discusses events leading to RRA, establishment of the National Commission on Restructuring the Internal Revenue Service, and passage and major components of RRA. Considers which requirements of the law have been met and which remain to be addressed.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082381