Reducing Securities Transaction Fees [electronic resource] : Effects on Collections of H.R. 1088 and S. 143
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Illustrates the differences in fee structures proposed under H.R. 108 and S. 143, both to revise SEC fees on securities market transactions. Estimates impact of proposed fee structures on total fee collections by comparing the treatment of major securities fees and the annual collection of all securities fees under the provisions of current law, H.R. 1088, and S. 143 for FY2002-FY2011.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082410