How Budget Surpluses Change Federal Debt [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a brief examination of the effect of budget surpluses on public debt, including measurement standards for Federal debt, deficits and surpluses, and financing factors. Includes tables illustrating aspects of Federal debt from FY85 projected through FY2010.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082497