Presidential Appointments to Full-Time Positions in Executive Departments During the 106th Congress, 1999-2000 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents rosters for each Department, showing persons appointed by President Clinton, during the 106th Congress, to full-time positions requiring Senate confirmation; departments to which named; dates nominated and confirmed or otherwise acted upon; and incumbents. Also shows all positions subject to Senate confirmation and the incumbents in those positions. Excludes military service, Foreign Service, uniformed civilian service, and positions as U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082579