Federal Regulatory Reform [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of current regulatory policies and procedures and recent efforts by Congress and the executive branch to reform regulatory processes. Discusses areas of focus of regulatory reform, including use of cost-benefit and risk analysis, regulatory budget, and other areas.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082600