Federal Income Tax and the Treatment of Married Couples [electronic resource] : Background and Analysis
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes conflicting goals of equity under penalties and bonuses for married federal taxpayers, the historical tax treatment of marital status, measurement of tax effects, and possible legislative solutions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082631