Electronic Government [electronic resource] : A Conceptual Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the concept of electronic government (e-government), in which Federal, State, and local governments use the Internet for information dissemination and service delivery. Describes the policy environment defining and shaping e-government, and discusses some of the components of e-government implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082677