National Integrated Ballistics Information Network (NIBIN) for Law Enforcement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines National Integrated Ballistics Information Network (NIBIN), a nationally interconnected, computer-assisted system for transmitting images of unique marks made on bullets and/or cartridge cases when fired in guns. Provides a brief history of how NIBIN system evolved and operates, and reviews issues of concern to Congress. Summarizes 107th Congress bills related to NIBIN.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082773