Nuclear Energy Policy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of nuclear power in the U.S., and examines nuclear energy issues facing Congress, including nuclear power R&D, nuclear power plant safety and regulation, nuclear waste management, and nuclear weapons proliferation. Summarizes Federal funding for nuclear energy programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082867