Magnetic Fusion [electronic resource] : The DOE Fusion Energy Sciences Program
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the fundamentals of fusion and examines the potential benefits of magnetic fusion energy (MFE), paths to fusion energy production, state of MFE research, and congressional considerations, including restructuring of and funding for the Department of Energy's fusion energy sciences research program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082884