Renewable Energy [electronic resource] : Tax Credit, Budget, and Electricity Restructuring Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Federal programs for renewable energy. Covers funding request, proposed extensions of the renewable energy production tax credit, FY2001-FY2002 DOE budget, climate change issues, and proposed restructuring of the electricity industry.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082938