Exempting Food and Agriculture Products from U.S. Economic Sanctions [electronic resource] : Status and Implementation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses status and implementation of recent changes in U.S. policy to allow agricultural sales to sanctioned countries under the Trade Sanctions Reform and Export Enhancement Act of 2000 (TSRA). Reviews debate on agricultural and food exports in economic sanctions policy, and examines provisions enacted to exempt food and medical products from U.S. economic sanctions. Assesses U.S. role in Cuba's market under TSRA policy, and outlines recent legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082949