Clean Water Act Issues in the 107th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent legislative and Administration activity pertaining to the Clean Water Act and examines 107th Congress issues, including water infrastructure funding, total maximum daily loads and State water quality standards, agricultural impacts on water quality, regulatory protection of wetlands, and wet weather pollution problems.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10082961