Soil and Water Conservation Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the evolution of issues regarding Federal conservation of soil and water resources, and reviews current major conservation activities concerning the conservation reserve program, cost-sharing assistance, conservation compliance and sodbuster, wetlands and agriculture, and other select activities. Discusses farm bill proposals for conservation programs and provisions, and reviews conservation appropriations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083049