Arctic National Wildlife Refuge [electronic resource] : The Next Chapter
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews early history of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) on Alaska's north slope, administered by the Department of Interior through the Alaska National Interest Lands Conservation Act of 1980. Describes Congressional action pertaining to ANWR and legislative choices facing the new Congress, analyzes geological variables, economics, and development options relating to ANWR petroleum resources, including estimates of recoverable reserves and world oil prices, and examines environmental quality and other refuge management issues, including caribou habitat and endangered species, clean-up strategies, and legal issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083102