Broadband Internet Access [electronic resource] : Background and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains broadband or high-speed Internet access technologies, including cable, digital subscriber line, and satellite. Indicates the status of broadband deployment and examines open access arguments, easing restrictions on telephone companies, and other broadband policy issues. Summarizes activity and legislation in the 106th Congress relating to broadband access.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083152