NASA's Space Station Program [electronic resource] : The IMCE (Young) Report and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses funding for the International Space Station (ISS) program from 1984-2001. Reviews the ISS Management and Cost Evaluation (Young) Task Force. Examines issues for Congress, including program management and cost estimating practices, and reduced shuttle flight rate and longer durations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083219