Children's Environmental Health [electronic resource] : What Role for the Federal Government
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 233 pages : digital, PDF file
- CRS report containing papers and discussion summaries submitted in connection with a May 22, 2000 seminar on the scientific knowledge and Federal policy options regarding environmental health hazards and children.
Includes an executive summary (p. 1-10), an introduction (p. 11-15), and the following.
State of the Science (p. 16-103), including.
Policy Opportunities (p. 104-190), including.
Also includes a conclusion (p. 191-192), and tables and graphs throughout.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.P R T.107-62
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083223