Governmental Drug Testing Programs [electronic resource] : Legal and Constitutional Developments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the legal and constitutional issues related to Federal, State, and local Government drug testing programs. Reviews Federal drug-free workplace programs presently in effect, examines the current state of constitutional law on the subject of Government-mandated drug-testing in employment, for social welfare eligibility, and of students in the public schools.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083311