Tax Administration Reform Act of 2002 (H.R. 5728) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines H.R. 5728, the Tax Administration Reform Act of 2002, to revise tax collection procedures to improve taxpayer information confidentiality, improve efficiency of tax administration, reform certain interest and penalty provisions, and enhance IRS authority to penalize frivolous taxpayer actions.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083315