Supreme Court [electronic resource] : Church-State Cases, 2001-2002 Term
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes Supreme Court cases awaiting decision, including Zelman v. Simmons-Harris and Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York v. Stratton, Ohio, and summarizes other church-state cases affirmed, vacated and remanded, carried over to the next term, and denied review.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083362