Public Aid and Faith-Based Organizations (Charitable Choice) [electronic resource] : Background and Selected Legal Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides information and analysis on a number of factual, civil rights, and constitutional questions about charitable choice. Presents side-by-side comparison of four charitable choice statutes with Title II of H.R. 7, the Charitable Choice Act of 2001, to promote increased involvement by faith-based and community organizations in federally funded social services programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083394