Copyright Law [electronic resource] : Digital Rights Management Legislation in the 107th Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Presents an overview of issues and 107th Congress legislation related to the protection of digital media copyrights, focusing on efforts to enhance legal access to digitally-protected media and civil and criminal sanctions for digital copyright infringement.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083427