Leveraging Educational Assistance Partnership Program (LEAP) [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of leveraging educational assistance partnership program, which allocates Federal funds to States to provide need-based financial assistance and work-study programs to post secondary students. Reviews funding trends, State participation, and the number and characteristics of aided students.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083466