Medicare+Choice [electronic resource] : Using Competitive Bidding to Determine Payments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines proposals to provide for competitive bidding in the Medicare+Choice program, which allows Medicare recipients to participate in a variety of private managed health care plans. Reviews factors that influencing bids, and assesses policy issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083478