Bioterrorism [electronic resource] : Legislation to Improve Public Health Preparedness and Response Capacity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews and compares provisions of S. 1765, the Bioterrorism Preparedness Act and H.R. 3448, the Public Health Security and Bioterrorism Response Act, both to prepare for, prevent, and respond to bioterrorism and other public health emergencies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083508