Immigration Legislation and Issues in the 107th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on immigration issues, including INS reorganization, admissions policy, noncitizen eligibility for public benefits, legal permanent residence for unauthorized aliens, temporary guest worker programs, border security, nonimmigrant registration and tracking, and the monitoring of foreign students. Summarizes legislation enacted by and other issues considered by the 107th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083595