Social Security Benefit Enhancements for Women Act of 2002 (H.R. 4069) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes major provisions of H.R. 4069, the Social Security Benefit Enhancements for Women Act of 2002, to enhance social security benefits for certain divorced spouses and disabled and elderly widows.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083656