Pension Reform [electronic resource] : The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews provisions of the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001, including provisions to increase maximum annual contributions to individual retirement accounts and benefit and contribution limits on employer-sponsored pensions and retirement savings plans, to enhance fairness for women, to increase portability for participants, to strengthen pension security and enforcement, and to reduce regulatory burdens.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083724