Education for the Disadvantaged [electronic resource] : ESEA Title I Reauthorization Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Federal aid program to local educational agencies for the education of disadvantaged children under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). Covers major ESEA reauthorization issues and proposals considered by Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083757