Navy Shipbuilding [electronic resource] : Recent Shipyard Mergers -- Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses consolidation of ownership of the six major shipyards that carry out the Navy's major shipbuilding programs. Addresses issues of Congressional interest, including potential savings resulting from consolidation, potential impact on competition in Navy shipbuilding, impact on shipyard employment levels, and impact on political process regarding shipyards and shipbuilding.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083796