Trade Promotion (Fast-Track) Authority [electronic resource] : A Comparison of Bills Approved by the House and by the Senate with Notes on the Conference Report (H.R. 3009).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews conference report on H.R. 3009, including provisions to authorize presidential trade promotion authority (TPA), which allows the President to negotiate trade agreements that would normally be considered by Congress under expedited legislative procedures that limit debate and disallow amendments. Contains side-by-side analysis of versions of TPA legislation that House and Senate conferees brought to the conference.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10083813