Africa [electronic resource] : U.S. Foreign Assistance Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of U.S. aid to Africa. Examines bilateral and multilateral efforts, the African Development Foundation, refugee and disaster relief, and debt relief. Reviews total U.S. aid, U.S. assistance in comparison with other donors, recent trends in U.S. aid, and other related issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084103