Syria [electronic resource] : U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S.-Syria relations, including political and economic relations, Arab-Israeli peace negotiations, roles of Syria and Israel in Lebanon, relations with Iraq, arms proliferation, terrorism, narcotics traffic, human rights, and treatment of Jewish minority; surveys U.S. aid to Syria and sanctions; and discusses peace process alternatives and implications.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084108