Foreign Relations Authorization, FY2003 [electronic resource] : An Overview
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews key issues in foreign relations authorization legislation for FY2003, including arms sales to Taiwan, Colombia assistance, policy toward China, drug certification procedures, policy toward East Timor, family planning, abortion restrictions and the Mexico City policy, global warming, HIV/AIDS, human rights, transfer of the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Department of State issues, and UN issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084247