Defense Outsourcing [electronic resource] : The OMB Circular A-76 Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines cost-saving effectiveness of DOD policy of contracting out commercial activities as prescribed by OMB Circular A-76, and provides information on the impact of related reform initiative, P.L. 105-270, the Federal Activities Inventory Reform Act of 1998. Discusses Congressional interest in outsourcing, the use of OMB Circular A-76 within the Federal Government, and results of cost comparison studies. Lists major developments and related questions for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084523