Berry Amendment [electronic resource] : Requiring Defense Procurement To Come From Domestic Sources
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the Berry Amendment, which requires the U.S. military to purchase U.S.-manufactured products. Reviews history and current application of Berry Amendment, and considers controversy surrounding Amendment and various options for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084593