Role of Regional Councils in the Federal System [electronic resource] : Policy Issues and Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses role of regional councils, typically a voluntary association of two or more contiguous local governments, in the Federal system, and reviews policy issues related to expanding the role of regional councils. Describes the types and activities of regional councils; assesses selected policy issues involved with regional councils; provides a framework of current Federal regional programs; and analyzes policy options for the role of regional councils.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084694