Homeland Security [electronic resource] : Department Organization and Management
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 42 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues related to the organization and management of proposed DHS. Provides a brief history of Federal departments and issues of departmentalization. Reviews establishment of DOD and Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, and Office of Homeland Security. Presents legislation introduced in the House and the Senate, reviews markup and floor action, and examines legislative issues related to DHS organization, management, and structure.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084709