Government Spending or Tax Reduction [electronic resource] : Which Might Add More Stimulus to the Economy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes and contrasts short- and long-term effects on the U.S. budget deficit of two competing economic stimulus proposals: one involving selected increases in government spending, the other involving tax cuts. Also considers the economic effects of proposals to extend or expand unemployment insurance and health coverage programs for the unemployed.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084844