State and Local Preparedness for Terrorism [electronic resource] : Policy Issues and Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines policy issues related to State and local government preparedness for terrorist attacks, including amount and uses of Federal assistance, coordination of Federal assistance, preparedness standards, preparedness of the medical community, mutual aid compacts, joint training exercises, communications infrastructure and other equipment, and model plans and best practices.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084849