Nuclear Waste Repository Siting [electronic resource] : Expedited Procedures for Congressional Approval
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the Nuclear Waste Policy Act of 1982 (NWPA) provision for expedited Congressional consideration of joint resolutions for nuclear waste site approvals, in light of the recent presidential recommendation for a nuclear waste repository at Yucca Mountain, Nevada. Describes salient features of this expedited procedure and discusses questions that may become significant in the course of its implementation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084856