Comparisons of State Elementary and Secondary Educational Systems [electronic resource] : A Guide to Sources
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Briefly discusses State report cards as required by No Child Left Behind Act of 2001, and provides introduction to resources available to compare performance of State educational systems.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10084979