Intelligent Transportation Systems for Highways and Transit [electronic resource] : Status, Federal Role, and Options for Reauthorization
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the current status, benefits, and challenges associated with Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) program to make highway systems and links to other transportation modes more efficient, safe, and effective through the application of technology. Considers the scope and nature of DOT role in advancing ITS systems. Discusses issues related to ITS reauthorization, including the Federal role in ITS and factors or trends that may influence decisions regarding the future Federal role in ITS research and deployment.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085047