Tobacco Quota Buyout Proposals in the 107th Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews various tobacco quota buyout proposals on the 107th Congress, including proposals to eliminate quotas, to replace quotas with a licensing system, and to terminate price support and limitations on production amounts. Reviews projected results of different proposals and provides side-by-side comparison of various proposals.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085086