Trade Promotion Authority [electronic resource] : Environment Related Provisions of P.L. 107-210
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines environment-related provisions of P.L. 107-210, the Trade Act of 2002, which renews President's trade promotion authority, and follows environmental language of North American Free Trade Agreement and U.S.-Jordan Free Trade Agreement. Demonstrates the evolving attention in the Trade Act to interconnections between trade liberalization and environmental protection efforts. Discusses environmental objectives, dispute settlement and enforcement, foreign investment, transparency in trade, regulatory practices, and promotion of environmental priorities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085104