Updating Animal Health Protection Statutes [electronic resource] : Comparison of Current Law with Senate Farm Bill and House Proposals
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews new authorities and key provisions of current legislative proposals to consolidate and modernize statutes authorizing USDA animal health protection activities in response to globalization, emerging animal diseases, and the threat of bioterrorism. Provides side-by-side comparison of current law with H.R. 2646, the Senate-approved farm bill, and H.R. 2002.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085125