Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO) [electronic resource] : Opportunities and Challenges
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a status review of ongoing debate over the creation of a Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO) position, and examines questions of organizational placement and budgetary authority regarding CIO. Describes legislative actions in the 106th and 107th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085135