Farm Commodity Programs [electronic resource] : A Short Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of farm commodity programs, including statutorily required support, treatment of specific commodities, and policy discussion. Details the roles of USDA and CCC in administering the programs under the Federal Agriculture Improvement and Reform Act.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085170