Global Climate Change [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues related to greenhouse gases and global warming; U.S. policy regarding global climate change; and international action, including UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and conferences of UNFCCC signatories. Reviews Congressional interest and activity related to global climate change.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed July 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10085190